“Best Friends” – Matthew Skiff solo art show at Gallery 1988
Best Cartoons Ever.
- ” Come here kids, have a seat.
- Cool ! Grandpa’s going to tell a story !
- You know kids, when I was your age, we did not have the Internet. And there was only a handful of TV channels…
- OOOOOOH !!!
- So no Pokemon, no Facebook, Grandpa ?
- No. But there was something else. Every saturday morning, we were gathering in the living room, with our bowl of cereals. And we were watching the most amazing adventures ever told. Let me tell you about the golden age of ghost chasers, turtle warriors and evil skeletons… Let me tell you about those forgotten times…
You got it, the art show we are talking about will get all the 30/40 years old former kids crazy. Matthew Skiff recently had a solo show at Gallery 1988, featuring the most incredible heroes and villains of old school heroes. From GI JOE to He-Man and TMNT, you can get all those prints on the Gallery 1988 online store !